Standard ground shipping time estimates:
SHIPPING TO CANADA AND OUTSIDE OF US
If you are using your credit card, please note that Meister can ship only to an address we can verify with your credit card company. If you wish to ship to an address other than your billing address, you must add your shipping address onto your credit card account before we can process your order. To speed up the address verification process we encourage you to add your shipping address to your credit card account before you place your order with us. Failing to do so will result in our inability to verify who you are and your order will be delayed. To add your shipping address please call the customer service number (usually located on the back of your credit card) and speak with a customer service representative. Ask him / her to “add an alternate shipping address to the notes section” of your account. We have found most credit card companies are familiar with this process and can have your shipping address added easily and immediately. Please note that we have found many debit card banks refuse to assist you, their customer. They refuse to add an alternate shipping address to your account, and because of this you will be unable to ship to an address other than your billing address. However, some debit card banks are customer service oriented, so we encourage you to give them a call and ask. Remember, we will not ship your order to an address we can not verify. This is for your protection as a credit card holder.
WEB RETURNS/WEB EXCHANGES:
- All web returns must be claimed within 7 days the date of receipt except during holiday season. All returned products must be in original, unopened, & resalable condition, identical to the condition that it was received in, with all original documentation, boxes, etc. Customers also have the option to receive 100% store credit for a return item.
- For web exchange the product must be received by Meister within 30 days of purchase date, in identical condition you received it in and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- There are no returns on used parts, closeouts, or special order items.
- Please insure the product when you ship it back to Meister Watches. If we receive an item that is damaged, or your package is lost by the courier, you will receive no credit from Meister Watches and you must take up the damage claim with the courier. You assume all responsibility associated with processing an insurance claim with the courier you select.
- All returns / exchange must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on them or we will refuse the shipment. To get a RMA number please submit a return request in the "Return Center" under the support section.
- Inspect your merchandise BEFORE you sign for it. Do not sign or accept a package if it shows any sign of damage or is open at all as the freight company will not pay full reimbursement. The watch colors and finishes you see in the digital pictures may not match the actual product exactly due to lighting, monitor settings, screen quality, etc. We do our best, but everyone has different digital displays.