WEB RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- All web returns must be claimed within 30 days the date of receipt. All returned products must be in original, unopened, & resalable condition, identical to the condition that it was received in, with all original documentation, boxes, etc. Customers also have the option to receive 100% store credit up to 60 days.
- There are no returns on used parts, closeouts, or special order items.
- Please insure the product when you ship it back to Meister Watches. If we receive an item that is damaged, or your package is lost by the courier, you will receive no credit from Meister Watches and you must take up the damage claim with the courier. You assume all responsibility associated with processing an insurance claim with the courier you select.
- All returns / exchange must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number on them or we will refuse the shipment. To receive an RMA number please submit a return request located at the bottom of the page.
- Inspect your merchandise BEFORE you sign for it. Do not sign or accept a package if it shows any sign of damage or is open at all as the freight company will not pay full reimbursement. The watch colors and finishes you see in the digital pictures may not match the actual product exactly due to lighting, monitor settings, screen quality, etc. We do our best, but everyone has different digital displays.
Processing your Return
Enter your order confirmation number along with your email to look up your order history. Select the item which you would like to return or exchange and select next. Choose from the following options the best describes why you want to return the item. Allow about 24-48 hours to receive a confirmation on the return with further instructions. We will process your refund once the product has been received and quality check has completed. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs unless other arrangements have been approved.