MSTR Watches grows up with its signature Ambassador watch now featuring a Roman numeral dial face indicators. This luxurious watch is designed in high polish silver and black, with silver used as the shine of choice on the watch's case, bezel, and indicators. The black dial face and black Croc leather band add the final touches, resulting in a watch you'll be proud to wear on your wrist.
The MSTR Ambassador movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time.
The case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM).
This MSTR watch features a genuine leather band with a stainless steel "U" buckle.
- Case: Polished Silver 316L Full Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 15mm Thick
- Weight: 4.9 oz (138g)
- Dial: Black and silver
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-Hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: SEIKO SR920SW
- Lens: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Band: Black crocodile PU and leather
- Band size: 22mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Stainless Steel U-Buckle
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty
Click here for support manual