By popular demand, the all black version of the MK3 Ambassador is finally here! The all black MK3 feature a dual-layer carbon fiber dial face, our signature bezel with 6 octagon bolts, and a full stainless steel butterfly-clasp band to finish the stealth look.
NOTE: Watches that come with stainless steel bands can be easily swapped to leather or rubber/silicon bands (sold separately). However, watches sold with leather or rubber/silicon bands are difficult or impossible to swap to stainless steel bands due to the exact fitment required for the stainless bands.
The MSTR Ambassador Mk3's movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time.
This MSTR watch case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM).
This MSTR Ambassador Mk3 uses a stainless steel band with a quick-release U-buckle.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 13mm Thick
- Dial: Black dual layer (sandwich) Carbon Fiber
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-Hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: SEIKO SR920SW
- Lens: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Band: Stainless Steel
- Band size: 24mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Buckle: Stainless steel push button deployment clasp
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty