By popular demand, the all black version of the MK3 Ambassador is finally here! The all black MK3 features a dual-layer carbon fiber dial face, our signature bezel with 6 octagon bolts, 6-hand Japanese chronograph movement and a new quick-release spring bar on the band. This enables quick and easy band replacements. More band options coming soon!
The MSTR Ambassador Mk3's movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time.
This MSTR watch case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM).
This MSTR Ambassador Mk3 uses a silicon band with a stainless steel U buckle. *NEW* This band has been updated with a quick release latch and improved fitment. Attachment to case looks slightly different than pictured.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 13mm Thick
- Dial: Black dual layer (sandwich) Carbon Fiber
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-Hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: SEIKO SR920SW
- Lens: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Band: Rubber band
- Band size: 24mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Buckle: Stainless Steel "U"
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty