The MSTR Ambassador
MSTR Watches titanium grey stainless steel Ambassador features a 6-hand Japanese made quartz movement with date and chronograph display. The black dial is designed with white and glow in the dark accents. This Ambassador is held together with a titanium grey, full stainless steel strap and is locked with a butterfly clasp.
The MSTR Ambassador movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time.
The case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM).
This MSTR Ambassador uses a 3-piece band that is adjustable. The watch will come with extra links and rods for you to adjust the size.
- Case: Titanium Grey Machine Full Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 15mm Thick
- Weight: Approx. 7.2 oz +/- 0.2 oz per link (203g +/- 5g per link)
- Dial: Onyx Black with White Roman Numerals
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-Hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: SEIKO SR920SW
- Lens: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Band: Titanium Grey Stainless Steel
- Band size: 22mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Clasp: Stainless Steel Butterfly
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty
Click here for support manual