Meister Watches Black Carbon Fiber stainless steel Ambassador watch features a 6-hand Japanese made quartz movement with date and chronograph display. For the first time ever, the Ambassador features an all black on black finish with Roman numerals. The blacked-out scheme has been on of our most popular colorways, creating a stealth feel with a touch of class. To build on the details, we finished the design with a full carbon fiber dial and a smooth black leather alcantara band and a "U" Buckle.
The MSTR Ambassador movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time.
The case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM).
This MSTR watch features a genuine leather band with a stainless steel "U" buckle.
- Case: 316L Full Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 15mm Thick
- Weight: 4.9 oz (138g)
- Dial: Carbon fiber with white Roman numerals
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-Hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: SEIKO SR920SW
- Lens: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Band: Black leather
- Band size: 22mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Clasp: Stainless Steel deployment clasp
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty
Click here for support manual