Meister Watches popular Ambassador MK3 watch is now available with a full stainless steel band for a more elegant feel and look. It continues to feature a dual-layer real carbon fiber dial face for that perfect balance between sport and luxury.
NOTE: Watches the come with stainless steel bands can be easily swapped to leather or rubber/silicon bands (sold separately). However, watches sold with leather or rubber/silicon bands are difficult or impossible to swap to stainless steel bands due to the exact fitment required for the stainless bands.
The MSTR Ambassador Mk3's movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time.
This MSTR watch case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM).
This MSTR Ambassador Mk3 uses a stainless steel band with a quick-release U-buckle.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 13mm Thick
- Dial: Black dual layer (sandwich) Carbon Fiber
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-Hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: SEIKO SR920SW
- Lens: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Band: Stainless Steel
- Band size: 24mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Buckle: Stainless steel push button deployment clasp
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty